The Daily Option’s Coaching Agreement
Coach: Ryan Matthes, has been trading over 20 years, 10 years with futures and options and has passed the Series 3 (National Commodities Futures Exam), and the Series 30 (NFA Branch Manager Exam).
I look forward to working with you. I am deeply committed to helping you create and achieve your vision for your trading and investing life when using options as an investment vehicle. Together we will explore what you want and what your natural and most powerful way of achieving that is.
Coaching works by combing inner work with outward action. Inner work involves identifying and updating the core beliefs and habits currently creating your life experiences. The outer work involves creating the goals, processes and systems that support you in meeting your goals. Along the way, I offer you researched based theories, measurement and tools to enhance your journey.
Having a clear Coaching Agreement establishes a foundation for our work together.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, financial, trading or investing advice from legal counsel or licensed financial advisors. Even though I have passed the Series 3 and Series 30, I am not YOUR financial advisor, this is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities or for me to trade on your behalf. You are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. In this way, you agree not to hold me, or my company The Daily Option Inc., or any company I am affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
I expect that you, as my client will:
- Cultivate a core honesty with yourself
- Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
- Keep me honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you
- Take ownership for your progress and your accomplishments
- Take financial responsibility for your coaching time. If you are unable to give 1 day notice for a missed appointment, you may receive your coaching via zoom.
As your coach I agree that all information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. I respect your willingness to be truthful, and I will treat this information as a special confidence. Although there are no guarantees on the outcomes from coaching, most people report significant progress on their goals. Nevertheless, each party agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other party from and against any and all liability and expenses in connection with claims for damages of any nature arising from such party's performance or failure to perform in obligations hereunder.
My philosophy is that you have the capacity and the inner resources to approach your current life situation, and your trading and investing, in a way that transforms your ability to have more of what you want and with considerably less effort.
For our sessions, I will call you unless other arrangements have been made. All sessions are subject to a 24-hour cancelation policy. So with prior arrangement, a missed appointment can be made up with email coaching.
On occasion, you may have an urgent question, request for feedback or want a confidential response to some situation where you don't want to wait for your next call. This is where you can use email to get a timely response. In an emergency, you could call me directly.
With regard to payments, all prices and sessions are clearly labeled and outlined on your checkout offer. Payment details are held in Stripe for your convenience and protection of data. Payments are made in full, prior to coaching sessions. Directly after payment you will be directed to a calendly page where you can schedule your session. I offer a full refund if you wish to cancel prior to your session, with at least 24 hours notice.
Again, please honor the 24-hour cancellation policy since there is only a limited amount of slots open per week. Last minute cancellations prevent other clients from taking the reserved time slot and are therefore billed as a late cancel and are required to pay the cost of the session.
Achieving the life of your break through goals is a process. I commit to the price previously agreed upon for the duration of our coaching time and you commit to staying open and connected to the process. We both agree to communicate about the natural flow of our work together.
Most clients find that in time they spread their coaching from weekly, to bi-weekly, to monthly and then booster sessions to track their progress. This natural progression is highly desired in coaching in that with more coaching you should feel greater positivity, control and autonomy around meeting your goals.
My practice fills by referrals. As you experience powerful changes in your life and career/business, I would appreciate any recommendations of my services to interested friends and colleagues that can benefit from these tools and services.
By purchasing this offer, you attest to having had read this document in its entirety and agree to the above. You also agree to be charged in advance for your coaching session to reserve your appointment.
The following criteria describe the boundaries of the options trading coaching partnership between [coach] and [client].
- Trading options and investing in general can provide the freedom to do anything you want. The process for learning the fundamentals of options trading is extensive and may take time for you to learn. The application in the real world requires the utmost patience and due diligence. This is a comprehensive, holistic process that may involve multiple aspects of your personal growth including: relationships, career, spirituality, values, finances, education, recreation, health, communication, transitions, and decision-making.
- I am fully responsible for my wellbeing during my coaching sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time and that coaching is not intended as trading, financial or investment advice.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold my coach harmless from and against any and all liability and expenses in connection with claims for damages of any nature arising from coaching.
- Financial coaching as it relates to options is not trading, financial or investment advice. You are learning the fundamentals, structures, software and the correct mindsets that you can use and apply with your own discernment in the real world. I understand that my coach is not functioning as a licensed financial advisor. Coaching is not intended as a replacement for working with lawyers, CPAs, and other licensed financial advisors.
- If necessary, I will seek professional advice for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I also understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my responsibility.
- Coaching can involve brainstorming, values clarification, the completion of written assignments, education, goal setting, identifying plans of action, accountability, making requests, agreements to change behavior, examining lifestyles, and questioning.
- Coaching is most effective when both parties are honest and straightforward in their communication.
- I make no guarantees that you will be able to pass any securities licenses exams or that you will become a successful options trader and or investor. I cannot make you do the work nor can I make decisions for you. I am also not in control of any decision you make during our coaching sessions or when you are trading in the markets on your own. Learning to trade options and securities is a time intensive process and there are no guarantees that you will be successful or that you will understand everything in a timely manner. Coaching will be an ongoing relationship that might take a number of months, although either party can terminate at any time. The sessions will be facilitated either in person, virtual meeting, or the telephone.
- I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
- Coaching is a confidential relationship and the coach agrees to keep all information strictly confidential, except in those situations in which I provide my written consent, or if such confidentiality would violate the law (e.g., jeopardize the safety of the client or others). In these cases, your communications may be disclosed to appropriate state law enforcement authorities.
- If needed, I can reschedule my session by contacting my coach via email or phone at least 24-hours prior to my scheduled sessions. Otherwise, I recognize this session will be counted toward the terms of my coaching agreement.
- I am responsible for calling my coach or attending the zoom at the appointed time. If I have not called in five minutes of the scheduled time, my coach will call me. I will do my best to make all appointment/calls on time. If I know I will be late for any reason, I will let my coach know ahead of time.
The information contained on this website is solely for educational purposes, and does not constitute investment advice. The risk of trading in securities markets can be substantial. You must review and agree to our Disclaimers and Terms and Conditions before using this site.
Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. All testimonials are by real people, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Futures and options trading have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
I have read and agreed to the above terms of this engagement.